Paspaley Pearls now really is a family company. A list of rellies in top positions are included with the announcement.
We are going to miss John's flowing locks. Now that he is not as busy as a cat burying shit, he is off to pursue other interests, whatever they may be.
John Kelly will retire as Chief Executive Officer of Paspaley Pearling Company Pty Ltd on July 1st 2009. John will be assisting the company with the transition to the new management structure during July and August 2009.
John has been Chief Executive Officer for over ten years. During this time Paspaley Pearls Group has experienced significant development and growth, and I personally thank John for his tireless contribution during this time.
Following John's departure, I am pleased to announce the following appointments and changes to the management structure of Paspaley Pearling Company Pty Ltd.
* James Paspaley -- General Manager - Pearling;
* Michael Bracher -- Executive Director - Sales and Distribution;
* Peter Bracher -- Executive Director - Sales and Distribution;
* Tony Thiel -- Manager - Pearl Production;
* David Parker -- 2nd in Charge - Pearl Production;
* John Weadley -- Manager - Pearling Finance and Administration (the poor bloke)
Signed sincerely by Nicholas Paspaley